Comprehensive Action Plan. Peregrine Strategies can act as a member of your team. Together we develop a cost effective, detailed and strategic plan that enables your project to succeed in this difficult and complicated but high volume market.
Cost: Project bid.
Some or all of these components can be included in your action plan, depending upon your staffing and current state of readiness:
- Market Specific Evaluation of your Wines: which should be included in a US market launch and which should not?
- Price Analysis/Training: a step-by-step walkthrough of US pricing structure to help you understand the impact of the US three-tier system on your pricing.
- Package Review: to succeed in the US market, your label should be among the strongest in your category. Does your package now convey a strong, appropriate message to potential US customers?
- Market Entry Analysis: based on your production profile, pricing and sales goals, which US markets should your company enter first? How many markets should you enter and in which order?
- Logistical Layout of your Overall US Market Entry Strategy: a thorough and thoughtful application of your budget and personnel resources to the realities of US market legal and distribution systems that maximizes your sales and market impact while minimizing your cost outlays.
- Distributor and Importer Relationships: the best way to attract quality US import and distribution partners is to be already up and running in the US market some capacity. How do we do this? Once we do, do we need additional support and if so, who and how?
- US Business Culture Training: working on a project together will generally include a review of US industry culture in order to enable you to communicate and be understood accurately and effectively in this specific environment. This training includes a discussion of important US sales categories and business cycles.
Marketing Materials. Well-written marketing materials are indispensable to the success of a cost effective, sustainable market entry. Strong marketing materials are the basis for positive press contacts, meaningful distributor and account education, and development of effective promotional materials. Peregrine Strategies specializes in the development of dynamically written, heartful materials that tell a memorable story and pay for themselves many times over. Cost: Bid by page.
On-the-Ground Market and Management Support. Peregrine Strategies offers experienced management support at a fraction of the cost of hiring a US based employee or footing the bill for overseas travel.
Supplemental Support Services Include:
- Conducting Distributor Sales Meetings as a Member of your Team
- Making Important Sales Presentations to Key Account Buyers
- Meeting with Members of the Press
- Working with Label Designers, Printers and Fulfillment Houses to Execute your Sales and Marketing Plan
- Acting as your Representative in the US: receiving phone calls and requests from accounts and distributors.
Cost: Bid by Retainer or Hourly plus Travel and Expenses.
Original art by Jocelyn Audette - www.jocelynaudette.com